Right now I sit here and my legs are in misery after a grueling workout but, in the end I will look back and thank her for pushing me and stretching me. A challenge to me is not to grumble and complain about what I'm pushed to do, but rather put my all into it and succeed.
Is my life like that? Does God put us through trials and we grumble and complain because they are just too difficult? Are we trying to quickly get through it so that we can move on to better things again? Can we slow down and accept what God is teaching us. We may not see it right away, it may be months or even years before we'll ever know. We might never know, but instead God is meaning it to help someone else following us after we are gone.
Let's buck up, be open to those around us, and put our back into each trial that comes our way! The rewards will be great, much better even then the extra energy, greater strength and lost weight this training will do (hopefully) for me!
This is a good reminder of how I need to respond to what is presently facing me. My prayer is that I can 'put my back' into this and go through it to the glory of God. It is His plan. I want to encourage you to 'keep at it' and, yes, use the opportunities that come your way to 'be bold and speak for Him'.
ReplyDelete