Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mind Change.


I have been having so much fun the last couple days with the beautiful weather we have had! I don't remember ever enjoying it to the extent I have so far this spring. Other years I close myself tightly in my air conditioned car and dread getting out into the heat. This year? Well, I open the windows, turn the air OFF, and let the breezes blow! It has been so exhilarating, just adapting to the surroundings and learning to enjoy it. Mind you, my house isn't air conditioned, but really, I'm not in it that much anyway. The office and college both are air conditioned, so I get my cool down times there. Maybe I am finally getting to the point where I actually can survive in heat. Oh joy, that would be wondrous!

This makes me wonder, how many times do I complain about a circumstance when really, I just need to adjust my viewpoint? Maybe I should stop a moment and ask myself, How would Jesus respond to it? Would it irk Him?


1 comment:

  1. I did that yesterday, also. Turned off the air conditioning, and rolled down the windows. You're right, it is theraputic!

    ReplyDelete