Monday, May 17, 2010

New Shingle On My Office


I have taken on a new job, well, rather, added a job title to something that has been my desire for many years. I am a real estate broker for mansions in Heaven! Won't you join me? We have the absolute best 'product' to sell, the market is absolutely wide open, and there is a limitless supply. The commission is priceless and you will be rewarded by the King of kings and Lord of lords some day. There is one restriction to this offer, it is only for a limited time, we don't know when the King of kings and Lord of lords will withdraw this once in a lifetime deal!

Doesn't that just make you want to sign up right away? All it takes is your life, everything you have, all the time you have left. The sign on bonus is a peace and joy like none other!

Credit to the job title goes to Nick Vujicic. I was blessed and challenged beyond measure last evening by a very compelling testimony of what God can do in a person's life. I truly do not have any right to complain when my body is whole and I have Jesus in my life. How can someone with no limbs overcome to the extent Nick has, to the point of making jokes about it, typing 43 words a minute, speaking to CEO's, and thousands of people? At first I didn't really think I needed to stand in line to meet Nick after the service, but as I was standing there visiting, I was like, this is a once in a lifetime experience. Thankfully a couple of my friends also decided to go up, so we went and stood in line for a LONG TIME. Then just as we were almost there, Nick was saying how he is wearing out and only three more minutes, then it was, okay, only five more minutes... I was going to give up, but, we stayed and yes, I got my hug! Okay, it was more like a quick whiskery cheek on mine, but no, he can't do much more than that, so it was enough!

It was good, it was challenging, and hopefully life changing. Because, don't I want to sell as many mansions in Heaven as I can? Don't I want to get more Real Estate Brokers working with me? This business is not a competition, it's a partnership, a working together. Come, who will join me?

3 comments:

  1. Very well said. It looks like you had a fun evening. And very encouraging.
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take any pictures at the Nick Vujici program?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, i really like your profile picture, i think you should use that as your skype profile picture, and Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete