Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shots of Espresso. The Why.


You may wonder why I chose the title 'Shots of Espresso' for my blog. I was thinking about my life and what gives me that little 'jolt' to keep going. I concluded, often it is the 'little' things that stand out, the call from a friend, the 'perfect' verse in my devotions, a timely word of appreciation, and of course, that most delightful cup of coffee! Even though these things pick up my day and make it better, I can't exist on these alone. I need more sustaining food, whether spiritually or physically, to truly make me grow. My desire though is for this blog to be your 'shot of espresso' as you live each day for Christ!

I love the LORD because He hears my prayers and answers them. Because He bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I breathe!
Psalm 116:1-2 TLB

5 comments:

  1. How many people did you have ask you why you titled your blog that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that, its true that the little things are what keeps life interesting. We just don't think about them as much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is really making me hungry. I could handle some chocolate covered coffee beans about right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random question, do you like coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could have just said you are a caffeine addict.

    ReplyDelete